Sunday, November 29, 2009

Myy cam 2 my house n tday thy wnt bac home. After dat myy father whn out n brought us Satay, as we requested for it.. after watching Together at MobTv Select :DDD Ytd . we whn out..my aunt brought mehh a storybook :DDD n i gt a new T-Shirt . We ate McDonald ytd.. .. Shocked dat my cousin cam 2 McDonald 2 find us.. luckily i havnt ordered anyting soo i cn order their's tooo :D my brother n my sister whn bac home 1st .. my father n i brot another pack of french fries n a big bottle of 7 up :DDD I was worried dat thy eat without mehh n finish a lot french fries sooooo i called home 2 ask dem 2 wait for mehh. luckily my bro says he's alrdy waitiin for mehh :DDDD Ytd my father brot a new goggles for himself n a new Swimming suit for my brother ..
Dats All.Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment